Terms & Conditions
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
• The standard check-in and check-out time is 12:00 noon. However some Hotels/Places have their own check-in and check-out time policies which will over- ride the above timing.
• All other amendments would be done as per hotels policy on case to case basis.
• Cancellation made within 0-24 hours of the check-in date and in case of no-show, full cost of stay shall be charged.
• Cancellation made between 24 -48 hours of the check-in date, one night retention would be charged.
• However, some hotels might have non-refundable policy during peak season and special offers.
• Minimum amount of INR 250 or 2.75 % of total booking amount, whichever is higher will be charged for any cancellations in addition to the hotel cancellation charges.
• If a booking is cancelled by the customer, the hotel will be notified (of the changes) and the original confirmation email and Booking ID that was generated will become null and void.
• Online Cancellations: Cancellations can be made online by signing in to your Hotelswale.com Account.
• Offline Cancellations: We also accept cancellation requests through phone. However Hotelswale.com cancellation charges for such offline cancellations may be higher.
• Only those cancellation requests which are made either online or on the phone to our customer support team shall be entertained. Hotelswale.com shall not be liable to entertain any cancellation requests made directly to the hotel without intimating Hotelswale.com and also through any other medium including, but not limited to, SMS or e-mail.
I. Failure to arrive at your hotel will be treated as a late cancellation and will incur the same charge as stated above. Changes to your period/length of stay may also result in a cancellation charge. This includes shortened stay requests or revised dates.
II. Reservation is guaranteed for arrival on the confirmed check-in date only. If you don't check-in to the hotel on the first day of your reservation and you do not alert Hotelswale in advance, the remaining portion of your reservation may not receive any refund.
• In the event of a No Show / Unused Nights, No Refund would be allowed.
• Hotelswale does not make any warranty of the quality of services or quality of the hotels and under no circumstances shall be liable to pay a refund due to any complaints arising due to the same.
• Hotelswale shall not be responsible for change in itinerary or any problems with the hotel reservations.
• Hotelswale is not responsible for any Loss, Injury, Claim, Damage or Damage to Life or Property of the customers during transit to the hotel or during the stay at the hotel.
• In case of less number of rooms occupied than the number of rooms confirmed, the number of rooms not occupied shall be treated as No Show and charged as discussed.
• No refunds in full or part for any service not provided due to technical or other reasons beyond our control.
• All disputes are strictly being subject to the jurisdiction of Aurangabad (Maharashtra, India) courts only.
In case of the requested hotel being non available for your dates, Hotelswale.com will find other hotels in the same city that are available for your dates. If you so choose , you might go for the alternative and a new bill will be raised to which you are bound.
But , if you want to cancel because of non-availability, then the whole amount will be refunded as per our refund policy.
Hotelswale.com ensures that every transaction you conduct online is in a safe and secure environment. To achieve this, Hotelswale.com is protected by Secured Socket Layer (SSL) technology by Thawte, which is the online security trusted by millions around the world and the leaders in encryption technology. The process of encryption takes your Credit Card information and converts it into bits of code that are securely transmitted over the Internet. This scrambled data cannot be read as the information travels over the Internet. Your Credit Card details may be shared with our service providers or vendors to the extent deemed to be necessary Hotel Policy
• You must be 18 to check-in to the hotel.
• Your stay does not include additional personal expenses like telephone charges, meals that aren't part of your meal plan, any hotel services you use (like laundry and room service) or tips. The hotel will charge you directly for these when you're checking-out.
• It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18 staying at the hotel.
• The identification proofs accepted are Driving Licence, Voter’s Card, and Passport.
• Without valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check in.
• Note: PAN Cards will not be accepted as a valid ID card.
• The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a 'couple' if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Hotelswale will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
• Hotels may charge a mandatory meal surcharge on festive periods e.g. Christmas, New Year's Eve etc... All additional charges (including mandatory meal surcharges) need to be cleared directly at the hotel.
• Hotelswale.com issues the refunds within 15 working days from the check-out date, after deducting the charges as per the cancellation policy above. The refunds are issued to the same account from where the payment is made.
• The refunds may take longer time to reflect in your account as it is up to your bank on how soon it processes the refunds.
• Hotelswale.com doesn't support changes and modifications to online bookings once they're made.
• Don't call the hotel directly for reservation changes or cancellations. The hotel's agents can't make changes to or process refunds for these specially-negotiated rates.
• Your bank may debit its own separate charges from refunds made to your credit card or bank account.